Our transparency statement
Our vision is to be trusted for the quality of our homes and the services we provide. One of the ways that we aim to achieve this is by working in an open and transparent way.
The Regulator of Social Housing requires Registered Providers to be accountable to tenants, the regulator and stakeholders, and to have governance arrangements which are effective and transparent.
To demonstrate our approach we:
- Work in clear and understandable ways
- Tell residents what they can expect from us
- Ensure information about our business is easy to find
- Respond to reasonable requests for information
- Protect personal data
- Support formal customer scrutiny of the business
- Work openly with the Regulator of Social Housing and other regulators and government departments
- Encourage colleagues to report concerns via our whistle-blowing process.
We are not classed as a public authority for the purposes of the Freedom of Information Act. But we do receive public funds for some of our work, including building new homes.
Find out how we operate
Read our policies