Report anti-social behaviour

Report anti-social

If you experience anti-social behaviour
in your neighbourhood, please let us know
and we will take appropriate action.

Remember that if you ever feel threatened, you should call the police immediately on 999.

How to report anti-social behaviour to us:

1. Use our reporting app

You can report any concerns directly to our tenancy team with the free ReMOTE Reporting App.

This can be downloaded onto your smartphone or tablet. Once you have downloaded the app, you can connect to our service by scanning the below QR code in the app.

QR code
Find out more about the ReMOTE app 

2. Keep an incident diary

You can report incidents by filling in an incident diary.

Click here to learn more about keeping an incident diary.

3. Other ways to contact us

There are lots of ways to get in touch with us if you are experiencing antisocial behaviour:

  • Call us on 01344 382 800
  • Email

Read more about how to contact Silva Homes

Neighbour disputes

If your relationship with a neighbour is under stress, we recommend mediation to resolve any issues. This is a way of sorting out differences without having to involve solicitors or the courts.

You can use our mediation services to help you sort out any issues. This service is provided by Resolve.

Read more about our mediation services

Please remember that you and your neighbours must try mediation before we can consider taking legal action against anti-social behaviour.

Environmental hazards

You can use My Silva to tell us about any environmental hazards in your neighbourhood.

These might include:

  • Graffiti
  • Broken glass
  • Fly-tipping
  • Littering

Click here to report an environmental hazard


Domestic abuse

Each year nearly 2 million people in the UK suffer some form of domestic abuse. We are working hard to reduce this number.

Read more about domestic abuse

Report domestic abuse

Being a victim of domestic abuse does not put you at risk of becoming homeless. If you are unable to enter your home for any reason, or are threatened with homelessness, please contact your local council's Applicant Services (Housing Needs) immediately.

Things we won't investigate

  • Living noise and differences of opinion
  • One-off parties or barbeques
  • Parking disputes on roads and pavements
  • Children playing
  • Cooking smells
  • Dropped cigarette butts
  • Animals fouling