Our homes & garages

Find a home

We offer a range of homes
to suit every requirement.

Can I do a home swap?

You can exchange your home with another housing association tenant if you are:

  • an assured tenant,
  • a secure tenant,
  • a council tenant.

If an exchange leads to under-occupation in one of the homes (meaning a property has more bedrooms than needed), then we may have to decline an exchange.

How to do a home swap

You can find other people to swap homes with using the Homeswapper website. We will pay for you to register with Homeswapper and we can also provide approval when you find a suitable move.

Visit the Homeswapper website

Every person involved in the exchange must complete an application form before the swap can take place.

Fill in our application form

Contact us for more information

Email our Access Team