Home guide hero banner

Home guide

We offer a range of occupancy types
to suit every requirement.

Rent a home

If you are interested in renting one of our homes (including independent living), first you need to register with your local council's housing register. Choose your council below to get started.


What happens next?

  • 1. What happens next bullet point list

    Your council will consider your need for social housing and you will be given a priority band to reflect how high you are on the council’s list.

  • 2. Magnifying glass icon

    You can view available homes on the council's Choice Based Lettings System (CBL).

  • 3. Speech icons

    If you have the highest priority band, of everyone who has bid for the property, then the landlord will contact you.

  • 4. Tick icon

    If your application is successful, you will be interviewed, view the property and then we will make a few final checks to make sure the property is suitable for you.

  • 5. Pen icon

    Once we have approved that the property is suitable, we will sign a tenancy agreement.