Who to contact banner

Who to

Use our customer relations partner map to find
your points of contact in a variety of situations

Contact your customer relations partner (tenancy) about:

Our tenancy team takes overall responsibility for the areas you live in. They can be contacted to discuss any dissatisfaction you have, as well as any suggestions to improve the areas you live.

If you are having issues resolving a repair, with the neighbourhood you live in, or are not happy with the service we provide, we want to put things right before you go down our complaints route.

This can include:

  • Anti-social behaviour
  • Safeguarding
  • Moving home and downsizing
  • Damp and mould
  • Complex repairs
  • Independent living
  • Ending your tenancy

Contact your customer relations partner (rent) about:

  • Paying rent
  • Payment plans
  • Managing your rent account
  • Setting up a direct debit
  • Universal Credit
  • Our hardship fund

Contact your estate services customer relations manager about:

  • Communal cleaning
  • Communal bin stores
  • Communal fixtures and fittings
  • Health and safety concerns
  • Fly tipping
  • Bulky item collection
  • Abandoned vehicles

Contact your tenancy support partner about:

  • Financial support and benefit applications
  • Money and debt advice

Find out who to contact