View my account
My World lets you stay up-to-date and on top of rent payments at any time of your convenience, see your repairs appointments and update your contact details. It's fast, simple and convenient to use. All you need to do is register the first time you use it then you can log in at your convenience.
New users? Register here
It's easy to register to use the facility. Just complete the short form by clicking here. The form will take just a couple of minutes. Please note passwords need to have upper and lower case letters as well as a number. You can change your password at a later date if you want by clicking on the preferences button when you have logged in.
To register you'll need your:
- Payment reference number which starts 41 or 42 to register. This can be found on your rent statements and rent payment card, or please call freephone 0800 692 3000
- National Insurance (NI) number. Please note if your NI number is not recorded with us already please present it to us. This is used for additional security for this service. Write with no spaces, for example AB123456A.
If you cannot log in using your username and password please complete our short enquiry form online by clicking here.
You can also call us on freephone 0800 692 3000.
If you would like more information or have any questions please contact us:
Freephone: 0800 692 3000
When using My World to view your rent account, repairs appointments or contact details, please note:
- If we do not currently have your date of birth and National Insurance number on record we will need these to register. Please email or call
- Between 1am and 2am each day, records are saved and backed up and the facility is temporarily unavailable during this time
- Please click here to read our registration and guide to using My World
- Click here to complete an enquiries form.