Hello, welcome to My World services
My World is a free online service for customers. You can:
- View and change personal details
- View account statements
- Set up direct debits
- View repairs appointments
- Give notice to end your tenancy.
Hello. Welcome to My World services
- Please click here to register for My World
- To register, you will need your payment reference number (starting 41 or 42 and found on a rent statement or rent payment card or contact us) and your National Insurance (NI) number. Please note if your NI number is not recorded with us already please send it to us by email or call. This is used for additional security for this service. Write your NI with no spaces, for example AB123456A
- You can have your username and password sent to you by email or post
- You can change your preferred contact method for My World when you are logged in, under the preferences page
- Please click here to read our tips for registering and using My World.
Can't log in?
If you cannot log in using your username and password please complete our short enquiry form online by clicking here.
If you would like more information or have any questions please contact us:
Telephone: 01344 382800
When using My World to view your rent account, repairs appointments or contact details, please note:
- If we do not currently have your date of birth and National Insurance number on record we will need these to register. Please email or call
- Between 1am and 2am each day, records are saved and backed up and the facility is temporarily unavailable during this time
- Please click here to read our registration and guide to using My World
- Click here to complete an enquiries form.