Volunteering and being involved in the services provided to you and your community can be very rewarding and satisfying. It can make a real difference and change the way we do things. If you answer yes to one or more of the following questions, read on and find out more about volunteering your time.
- Would you like to have your say about the services we provide?
- Do you have any ideas about how we can improve?
- Would you like the chance to meet other customers?
- Would you like to meet our staff?
- Do you want to hear about news at Silva Homes?
- Are you interested in finding out more?
What’s in it for you?
Volunteering can offer you:
- Opportunities to meet new people
- Ways to find out more about Silva Homes
- The chance to influence services
- Reward vouchers
- Social events
- An opportunity to volunteer your time, as much or as little as you like.
And to help you join in, we’ll provide:
- Free travel costs
- Free refreshments
- Free training opportunities
- Free interpreter service
- Free child care and other caring costs.
Ways to get involved
Find out more about each of the activities you can get involved with from the list on the right.
Customer involvement contact details
For more information about getting involved, please contact:
Steph Verstraeten, Customer Involvement Manager
Telephone: 01344 382913