About the Customer Partnership Board
The Customer Partnership Board (CPB) is made up of Silva customers from across our properties. It works with the Silva board and the executive board on large strategic and policy issues to focus on how they may affect customers. This gives it a significant influence over our decision-making.
This board has two key roles:
- To work closely with our leadership on the key issues that affect our strategic direction
- To direct our approach towards customer engagement and to inform decisions that affect our customers, their homes and communities.
Apply for a role on our customer partnership board
We are looking for two enthusiastic Silva customers to join our customer partnership board and help direct decision making within our business. This is a part-time, paid role, with a high level of influence and development opportunities.
Application closing date: 2 October 2020
- One of our customers?
- Looking for a paid, part-time role?
- Hoping to develop new skills and meet new people?
- Interested in making a positive and lasting impact on the local community?
If the answer is yes, then we want to hear from you!
You are here: Page 1 of 2